Mobile Architect (m/f)Locations: Hamburg, Berlin, Köln, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Ehningen bei Stuttgart, München, Chemnitz
IBM Digital Experience is the largest digital agency globally. We are a new breed of services provider at the intersection of consulting, agency and IT services. We work with many of the largest brands in the world to conceive, design and deliver compelling and engaging experiences for consumers and customers in a digital world. Gartner has positioned us in the Leaders Quadrant of the Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Services. We are also ranked as leaders in the related domains of Mobile, Social, CRM, E-commerce, and Analytics.
Digital Experience is the premier partner for delivering mobile solutions, capitalizing on smartphone features, connecting remote workers and embedding mobile wireless connectivity to smart devices. These are focused in four main areas B2C, B2E, B2B and M2M. We are continuing to expand to meet client demand. As a result, a number of exciting opportunities have arisen for skilled mobility professionals to become a part of the Digital Experience team and to support our new MobileFirst and iOS initiatives.
We are looking for professionals with a good understanding of the mobile ecosystem, tools and services across Mobile Design and Development Life-cycle, Industry Trends and Point of Views, and Mobility Strategy and Transformation. In-depth experience in Android and iOS is a plus.
You will be responsible for
- Presenting to senior management and/or executives IBM Mobile Strategy and Industry Point of Views;
- Delivering mobility strategy and helping clients define mobile architecture and delivery approach;
- Helping to define mobile transformation roadmaps and architecture;
- Being the Lead Architect and design authority in mobile delivery;
- Contributing to mobility services-related RFx response;
- Conducting mobility assessments for clients and developing mobility roadmaps;
- Supporting to close business in mobile-enabled transformation programs;
- Being recognized as a ‘thought leader‘ in mobility both internally and externally to IBM Global Business Services;
- Creating and contributing to Mobility Industry ‘Points of View‘ and Industry positioning; and
- Being a technical Leader in major Mobile Transformation Programs.
- At least 2 years in successfully implementing mobile projects as a Lead Architect covering technical assessments, client/server-side designs, services, analytics, security, testing, and deployment
- At least 2 years in delivering a multichannel strategy with expertise in one or more Mobile applications and technology areas: SAP, Mobile Banking, Mobile Solutions, Device Management, NFC, Design Thinking
- At least 2 years in a client-facing role demonstrating good presentation skills. Must have the ability to communicate with client management and executives
- At least 1 year in estimating mobile effort based on a set of business requirements
- At least 1 year in developing mobile applications
- German and English: fluent